The latest addition to Medeligo is designed for professionals working with breast cancer and tumors of the breast. Created to meet the information needs specific to those dealing with these types of tumors, the Breast subspecialty is arranged to streamline access to current, relevant medical research, guidelines, imaging and video resources from the web. View, save, share, or print with ease.
Breast Cancer | Tumors of the breast
Medeligo offers point-and-click access to medical research, news and developments.
Multiple options available to put you in touch with the material you need, when you need it. Look up a specific tumor, general tumor type, or select to view information related to breast cancer in general.
- Comprehensive list of tumors which occur in the breast
- Point-and-click access eliminates problems associated with entering long, complex medical terms on mobile keypads
- Favorites provides immediate access to the most common breast tumor types
- Advanced search box available
Avoid missing valuable material due to a simple typo. Medeligo can help direct you to the resources you need without the hassles involved with online searching.
Promptly retrieve the information you need by clicking on one of the category topics.
- Need to locate available clinical trials for a patient, just select “Clinical Trials.”
- Interested in viewing a video demonstrating the latest surgical technique, select “Surgical Video.”
- Option to enter your own custom query which is saved in app for future use
Medeligo makes it simple to access information physicians most often request.
Locate quality multimedia resources within seconds.
- surgical videos
- video of reconstructive techniques
Results can be printed, shared, or stored for future reference in the app’s Library.